Thursday 1 March 2018

New Challenge for Country View Crafts

Hello everyone, well the snow has settled in well here in Westmorland, with several flurrys today and more predicted tomorrow. Stay safe where you are, and take care.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at Country View Crafts and the theme chosen for us by our lovely Sue, is Anything Postcard size. As always you could win £20 to spend in store.

I was thrilled to make something for this, which was a while back now, as I was crafting in advance due to the move, and  I was on a roll. I had a few days leave over the Christmas holidays and the art was flowing lol. Anyway here is my card!



Here what I did

Lots of Distress Oxide spritz with water


Lots of that fabulous Gold from Gansai Tambi by Kuretake


I got so engrossed I forgot to take more pictures but I’ll walk you through

Background stencil and Archival Ink,  Tim Holtz Paper Dolls Paperie, the wings are leaves from MMM ArtZone stamped with Vintage Script from Rubber Dance, and I cannot remember where the sentiment came from.



I hope you can join us

That’s all for now 
Hugsxxx



SHARE:

10 comments

  1. What a fun postcard Debs, love those cheeks and wings. Keep warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so very pretty Debs - Love the background and what you have done with the paperdoll. She looks brilliant! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and fun Paper Doll! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, Debs! Your background is beautiful and the altered paper doll looks fab.
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Debs, she looks fab with wings, and she would definitely have rosy cheeks here today! Have a very happy March, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous postcard Debs - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is a super cheeky paper doll Debs! Love it.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww love the paper girl fab postcard Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing postcard! I love the gold florishes that you added - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy Weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig