Sunday 1 October 2017

New challenge for Country View Crafts -Mixed Media with Autumn colours

Morning everyone today sees the new challenge at CVC chosen for us by the lovely Rachel. All the details as usual are over on the blog and don’t forget if you enter the challenge you could win £20 to spend in the shop.

Here is my first inspiration of the month




This was a very quick card using handmade paper, some empowers watercolours and wooden pieces.

I was so in the flow I forget to take photos along the way but I’ll talk you through it.

I started by tearing my paper to fit my card and then stuck down some flowers. Shown with black pen to highlight



I then used Sennellier Watercolours in Autumn Tones onto the paper. I also painted my wooden pieces. I then stuck it to my card.

Once it was dry I added the wooden flowers and leaves.

Then stamped a sentiment Voila! 

Take care and I’ll see you later

Hugs xx


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Fabulous colours Debs!!! And I think I got some motivation from you to use my forgotten handmade papers!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the autumnal colours are beautiful 😁. Wishing you a Happy October! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, Debs! Love your background paper.
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can always rely upon you Deborah, to come up with something unusual. Wow! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - love how the colours blend across your handmade paper.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig