Saturday 11 February 2017

Acrylic tag 30 mins

Hello everyone, today I have my second inspiration for the 30 min challenge over at Country View Crafts chosen for us by the Lovely Sue. I haven't plaid on acrylic for a while so thought I'd use a tag.


 

I started on what is the backside of the tag using Seth Apter's Stencils and Fresco Acrylic Paints he designed for Paper Artsy. I mixed the colours up and layered them on. 



I cut some of Seth's dies to put on the front of the tag, this added to the layers. I looped some of the circles as I loved how they connected and how they move the eyes down the tag.

Lastly I added some washy tape and silver beads to finish. The butterfly is a recycled one whose wings sparkle because of the silver embossing powder I added.

Last look 

 

 I hope you have been inspired to join in with the challenge!

I hope you can pop back tomorrow as the winners will be announced, and the two lucky people will have a set of my stamps winging their way to them.

Take care 
Hugs xxxx
 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Scrummy mix of colours and shapes. Fabulous tag Deb. Been thinking of you this week and hoping the moving process was going well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers of paints & die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, dear Debs! Love the spring colors and the diecut pieces look great.
    Have a nice weekend!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig