Thursday 2 April 2015

Tim's April Tag

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by to see my lunchtime post of Tim's Tag, which you can see here 

I don't have distress pens or a large enough Kraft tag so found my own way. I used distress paints and inks and distress embossing powder in Walnut stain.  I drew my flower and painted them with Worn Lipstick  and Seedless Preserve using  Peeled Paint for the stalk and leaf.

The butterfly is from a little stash find in a charity shop, in fact here is the contens for the bag, and all for 50p!

I only opened it today and was astonished to see so many, so if anyone's knows the person who made these or got them together, then please give them my thanks for some lovely pieces, which I will have great pleasure in using. 

Now back to Tim's Tag - here is my Tag







Hope you are all having fun, wherever you are. See you soon 
Debs xx



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That is a really beautiful tag Debs. I love your drawn and hand painted flower and the embellishments you have are gorgeous too, but for me the flower is the star of the show - gorgeous and glorious! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your drawing skills are awesome Debs, must feel so good to be able to draw your own stunning flowers. Your Tag is even more special because of this.

    Like yours more than Tim's :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. Your comments are appreciated.

Hugs Debs xxx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig